Nike Senior Accountant, External Reporting in Beaverton, Oregon
WHAT YOU BRING
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a combination of relevant education, experience & training
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant work experience with a Public Accounting firm; experience with large multinational, publicly-held companies preferred
• CPA preferred
• SEC reporting experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP and business processes
• Ability to identify, research and resolve accounting issues
• High standards for quality and attention to detail
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Have the ability to partner with teams from all functions around the organization
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong proficiency with Excel, Outlook and Word
• Strong analytical ability
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior Accountant within NIKE's External Reporting Group, you'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of leadership across the NIKE finance organization. You will support and participate in all aspects of NIKE's external financial reporting process.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
You will be responsible for the preparation of NIKE's quarterly and annual SEC filings, including validation and preparation of quarterly earnings release information in accordance with US GAAP and SEC regulations. You will assist in providing support to the greater finance organization on the treatment of external reporting matters as well as ensure compliance with internal controls over corporate financial reporting. In this role you will also engage in external reporting and finance organization related projects
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
This position will report directly to NIKE’s Manager of External Reporting. The role will work cross functionally with our Investor Relations team in supporting them through the earnings release process, as well as our Legal and Finance counterparts. You will also partner with other Controlling teammates to work through accounting matters and understand their impacts to our external file.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.