Nike Nike Factory Store - Coach (Department Manager) - Factoria - Bellevue, WA in Bellevue, Washington
• Three years of retail and/or consumer service experience
• One year of leadership experience
• Demonstrated ability to recruit, build and lead high-performing teams
• Enthusiasm for engaging with consumers and inspiring them to become Nike Members
• Digital literacy—desire to learn and adapt to technology needs with agility
• Flexibility and willingness to work a combination of mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on the needs of the business
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder, and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Ability to communicate in English
• High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered a plus
The pay range for this position is between $26.18 an hour and $41.90 an hour. Actual rate will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills and experience.
Our purpose is to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
In order to stay at the top of our game, we’re always looking to level-up with outstanding people who provide the kind of above-and-beyond service that inspires Nike fans for life!
As a member of Nike Retail, you'll be part of a diverse & inclusive team with opportunities for personal growth and professional development, all in a casual work environment where you can be your authentic self. And, with a generous employee discount and an overall benefits package that’s among the best around, we’re pretty confident you’re gonna love it here!
More About This Role
If you love leading people and have a passion for retail, then the Nike Coach position is right up your alley. We're here to deliver a premium experience for our Nike teammates and our consumers, and a Coach plays a vital role in making this happen. Your understanding of store operations brings clarity to your team, and your ability to empower peers and direct reports gets results.
In addition to shared leadership responsibilities, you will focus on one of three Areas of Expertise where you'll gain critical experiences that help propel you along your development journey.
• Consumer Experience. With the consumer at the heart of everything we do, you'll help shape how world-class service looks throughout the store, bringing the Nike experience—both physical and digital—to life for our fans every step of the way.
• Athlete Services. In this role, you'll ensure your store is staffed with amazing people by attracting, assessing, and onboarding your future teammates. In addition, you'll equip store employees with the tools they need to be successful in their day-to-day tasks. Most importantly, you'll help foster a vibrant, inclusive, and fun work culture.
• Product Life Cycle. From receiving in the stockroom to visual merchandising on the sales floor, you’ll make sure that the consumer always has access to the right product at the right time.
No matter the location or position, every Nike employee shares one unifying mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete** in the world.
**If you have a body, you're an athlete
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.