Nike Men’s Performance Sports Marketing Lead in Mexico City, Mexico
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience.
• Creating brand strategies and drive portfolio management with a long-term POV.
• Knowledge and passion for sports (+industry) is preferred.
• Ability to work with confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
• Natural team player with the ability to be professional in high-profile communications.
• Be an effective inclusive team player & positive influence.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
Local/Domestic Hire Only. No exceptions
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Drive the overall Mexico Sport Performance Men´s Sports Marketing offense - align vision, strategy and plans across the Mexico SM team. Help drive key dimensions as a growth opportunity, maximizing our contractual rights to strengthen our connection with the consumer and create the future of business opportunity.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
• Provide insight to Mexico Sports Marketing’s investments across Sport Performance dimensions (categories) - ensure Nike has the right portfolio of athletes / assets
• Execute the Mexico Sport Performance Men’s strategic plan within the key dimensions (sports category) in Mexico.
• Execute a strategic service vision to help athletes & teams reach their potential & strengthens NIKE’s partnerships. Partnership Management "Ability to develop & cultivate internal/external partnerships - Brand / Product with Athletes and Clubs"
• Support the overall Mexico Performance Men´s Sports Marketing Brand Experience offense - align vision, strategy and plans across the Mexico team to help drive key dimensions as a growth opportunity, maximizing our contractual rights to strengthen our connection with the consumer and fuel the business growth.
• Align our Sport Performance dimension athletes and teams against NIKE’s purpose offense - sustainability, community, diversity and equality.
• Support high level complex negotiations aligned to Mexico / APLA long term vision & strategy
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll be point person for the Nike Mexico office and will report to Mexico´s Sports Marketing Director. On the daily you will be leading the operation team in sports marketing while co-working with sports marketing teammates as well as with APLA SM M’s Lead and Mexico x-functional teams.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.