Nike KID’S BRAND MARKETING DIRECTOR, GREATER CHINA in Shanghai, China
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
• Develop & lead the strategic direction, narrative and brand plan for seasonal campaigns, partnering with cross functional teams to deliver an integrated O2O consumer journey
• Be a key driver of the Just Play Long Term Consumer Concept (LTCC), partnered with the Senior Director for Kids. Develop and drive annual brand plan & deliverables in partnership with Creative and Platform teams to deliver an integrated O2O consumer journey across the year; coordinate with M/W teams for efficiency + alignment
• Drive a culture of mentorship across the team, fostering effective teamwork and individual development
• Obsess over the Kids (Parent + Child) consumer; be a thought leader, expert and advocate for this consumer, informed by a strong understanding of consumer insights, motivations & needs
• Support Kid’s Senior Director to set the foundations for long term strategy and future seasons
• Collaborate with Insights and Membership to establish learning agendas, initiatives, and identify new spaces & opportunities as we grow into a membership and insights-led offense
• Partnership with merchandising teams to support product positioning, and drive strong product marketing strategies
• Work closely with the global brand team to provide a Geo POV on global brand strategies, fueled by local consumer and marketplace needs
• As needed, work with Mens, Womens and Brand Narrative teams to represent the Kid’s POV
• Support against seasonal CODE gates & deliverables for seasonal readiness
• Assist Kids, cross gender and cross functional teams on iterating and evolving the process post-CDA.
• Strong in strategic thinking paired with a standout ability to execute
• Ability to lead from the front, back, and side by side; Sets an example, with the ability to instill trust & confidence in the team
• A collaborative team player who can lead, partner with, and bring together different teams and individuals from diverse backgrounds, functions and perspectives
• Drives a shared vision and purpose for the team that motivates others
• A candid, direct and honest communication style, with a desire to seek feedback and apply learnings
• Strong initiative and curiosity to cultivate innovation, and explore new ways of working
• Solution-oriented, with the ability to simplify complex situations, manage ambiguity and identify ways to move forward
• Entrepreneurial and resourceful, with a strong drive to organize and prioritize
• Understands Nike process and has deep human connections within the Nike ecosystem.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a business-related discipline
• Minimum 8 years brand or marketing experience
• Experience managing direct reports with a background in fostering continuous learning, empowerment and individual development
• Knowledge of the local market and industry
• Experience leading brand campaigns targeting the Kids (parent + child) consumer
• Experience working in small, scrappy teams
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.