Nike Sr Customer Order Management Engineering Manager - Shanghai in Shanghai, China
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or the related field.
• At least over 7 years working experience in IT area.
• At least over 3 years working experience in team management.
• Candidates without the required educational level but comes with more years of relevant experience is welcomed to apply
• Experience with driving the strategy and execution of internal products is a Must.
• Expertise in being the connective tissue between teams and establishing partnerships with key partners.
• Experience in Supply China IT solution especially Order Management is preferred.
• Qualifying and quantifying how the Delivery strategy and teams deliver value from a product perspective.
• Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving sophisticated problems.
• Strong knowledge of agile development practices, methodologies, and tools.
• Be able to drive and control 3rd party vendor on service delivery with restrict quality control
• Be able to work alone under pressures and tight timeline
• Good communication skill on both written and oral English is a MUST
• Delivering on tactical responsibilities while maintaining awareness of the big picture
• Successful track record of building positive customer relationships; demonstrated skills including diplomacy, negotiation, and critical thinking
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Global Technology is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. Nike inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport’s top stories, the world of Nike is changing the playing field like nothing before.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the operation and Logistics space, join Nike’s Technology operation and Logistics organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions to offer best-in-class delivery experience for Nike's consumer and partners while reducing fulfillment cost and increasing supply chain network. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As the Customer Order Management Engineering Senior Manager within GC Technology operation and Logistics, the responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manages Order Management product planning and development through day to day collaboration and decision making with cross-functional teams including but not limited to architects, business systems analysis, developers and business stakeholders.
• Understand and collect business requirements and convert to IT language and solution
• Responsible for defining the acceptance criteria of a product feature, and work with scrum team to align on feature sizing and delivery planning.
• Perform validation of features against business goals and acceptance criteria.
• Closely monitor the project progress, and make sure the requirements get implemented within the project timeline, budget and according to specifications.
• Find opportunities to address continuous product improvement.
• Manage overall product lifecycle plans for the Delivery product portfolio, from launches to end-of-life plans as appropriate. Develop new products and improve existing portfolios.
• Manage teams to make sure products can support business running smoothly in an efficient manner in daily operation.
• Helps resolve technical blocking issues and coordinates solutions across multiple technical teams.
• Be the glue amongst the internal teams and Marketplace operation function business team and act as a bridge to ensure alignment.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.