Nike SR DIRECTOR, ASIA OPERATIONS in Shanghai, China
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field required.
• Minimum of 12+ years’ work experience in a Supply Chain related environment (footwear and/or direct to consumer experience preferred), including in a regional or global capacity.
• Advanced leadership, and people management skills. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must be able to lead effectively across functions and cultures with strong stakeholder management capabilities.
• Ability to critically analyze information & systems, creative problem-solving skills & strategically plan complex organizational & functional interactions. Ability to manage multiple and changing processes and priorities.
• Coordinate multiple and conflicting demands. Ability to meet deadlines. Organized and detail oriented. Ability to work with ambiguity and try new solutions to existing or new problems.
• Must have the ability to understand, design, & coordinate the implementation of new processes and systems.
In Converse Global Operations we strive to excel in maximizing our consumer promise while optimizing our inventory and costs. We believe this is possible by investing in the right Talent and building a strong leadership bench.
As the Converse Senior Director of Asia Operations, you will develop and implement Operations management strategies in support of monthly, quarterly, and annual fiscal goals and other supply chain changes for the quickly evolving needs of the Asia marketplace. You will partner with Asia cross functional leaders, in addition to Operations counterparts around the globe, in understanding and communicating the vision for the Asia geography, and actions that need to be taken to build a foundation for growth as part of our digital first supply chain strategy.
This role will report to the Converse VP, Chief Operating Office, and will lead a team of approximately 25 team members across Inventory Management, Logistics and Warehouse Operations, Marketplace Operations and Supply Chain Innovation within Asia.
• Provide business and team leadership for the Operations function for Converse Asia geography business unit. Provide cross-functional leadership for the broader Asia leadership team in support of accelerating growth and driving a balanced marketplace strategy.
• Build and influence strategies to drive improvements across the four pillars of our consumer promise - service, convenience, cost, and sustainability - in support of consumer experience, revenue, and margin goals.
• Drive alignment of strategies and execution across all channels of business, including our digital first strategy.
• Develop and manage high performing teams responsible for all aspects of Operations: Inventory Management, Logistics and Distribution, Marketplace Operations and Supply Chain Innovation.
• Drive a balanced approach to near-team goals (Win Now) while relentlessly focusing on longer term strategies (Create the Future).
• Coach and develop a leadership bench that can act as the leadership pipeline of future Operations leaders for Converse and Nike.
• Engage in Converse and Nike global forums to influence cross-functional peers and develop best practices that can be applied to improve Converse business.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.