Nike Converse Platform Marketing Manager in China
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Sure, there’s a whole science behind marketing. But behind that is real people. With needs and wants and quirks and dreams. And we need someone who gets people, who knows how to find our people. The creators, thinkers, and rebels who find themselves at home putting on some Converse. You’re the one that shows them we’re the same. You’re the connector.
Key Responsibilities ：
· Platform marketing planning: support line manager to develop a strategic, holistic and result-driven marketing plan to power up digital and accelerate the business growth of Tmall
· Platform partnership : pitch and manage innovative platform programs to increase brand awareness, acquire customers and ultimately drive sales
· Content marketing ：
oWeitao management: maximize fan acquisition and build strong connection with fans through weitao
oContent creation: partner with marketing and e-commerce to create assets and contents that can elevate consumer experience and optimize conversion on Tmall
oContent channel optimization: manage content agency to increase traffic and conversion in platform content channels
· Performance marketing: consistently plan, supervise and track in-site media investment to reach and convert right consumers with excellent ROI
· Cross function collaboration : work closely with e-commerce, marketing and merchandising team on cross functional projects
· Budget Management: Supervise ecommerce marketing budget plan & allocation and make every expense efficient.
· Monitoring & reporting: Keep monitoring all e-commerce activities results and KPI and adjust when necessary; Monitoring industry trends, best practice and competitor activities.
· Other duties as assigned
·Minimum of 5 years of work experience with 3 years’ of Tmall platform marketing experience
·Extensive experience with and deep understanding of Alibaba ecosystems.
·Solid capability to create Ecommerce marketing strategy and plan.
·Strong analytics skills, good at numbers.
·Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills.
·Proactive, practical and hands-on approach.
·Fluent in English, written and spoken.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 11031
Job Category: Marketing, Converse, Converse I